What's new

6 KILOS OF PURE GOLD.

dirtpatch

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the jackpot today.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20150114_05_38_12_Pro.webp
    WP_20150114_05_38_12_Pro.webp
    399.4 KB · Views: 741
Upvote 10
Jeff you know the rules....
 
Still nothing from the OP. Very suspicious. In my fountain of useless knowledge, I dredged up something. I remember some time ago that a member complained about someone working on their claim, and they spray painted a bunch of rocks gold. When they checked, someone had found the gold painted rocks and taken them. I woooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnndeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Mike
 
Still nothing from the OP. Very suspicious. In my fountain of useless knowledge, I dredged up something. I remember some time ago that a member complained about someone working on their claim, and they spray painted a bunch of rocks gold. When they checked, someone had found the gold painted rocks and taken them. I woooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnndeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrr?

Mike

he posted another thread which seems to have been removed...claims to have found a crate with about 20lbs of gold bars.Yup some folks really need a new hobby.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom