What's new

6 KILOS OF PURE GOLD.

dirtpatch

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit the jackpot today.
 

Attachments

  • WP_20150114_05_38_12_Pro.webp
    WP_20150114_05_38_12_Pro.webp
    399.4 KB · Views: 741
Upvote 10
just a bit of story would be nice !

The lighting may have caused the problem with your picture but it doesn't look like gold. As Argentium suggested, some background would help put the photo in context.
 
Did you...dig it, detect it, pan it, mine it, buy it, steal it, paint it, borrow it, inherit it, find it while walking the dog, ????? Inquiring minds want to know
 
Pictures and no story doesn't say much. Unless story follows shortly thread will be moved...
 
When I first read the headline, I thought, ok, here comes 6 kilos of pure something! Please prove me wrong? I'm hoping for a great Australian gold field story.....
 
First and only other post was back in July asking about a GPZ 7000...then this post.
I believe her because wonderful things could happen out there.
Just this morning I went hunting at a new site I researched and found a few cool coins.
Ya gotta believe....
 

Attachments

  • PicsArt_1441655215030.webp
    PicsArt_1441655215030.webp
    103.1 KB · Views: 359
  • PicsArt_1441655152661.webp
    PicsArt_1441655152661.webp
    80.6 KB · Views: 335
  • PicsArt_1441655053590.webp
    PicsArt_1441655053590.webp
    25 KB · Views: 330
Her two posts combined are interesting.... A question concerning a $10k detector, professed archaeologist, and now $216k of big nuggets.

I want to see some story behind this! Is the lady single :)
 
don't be too quick to judge those potatoes. Here's a real 5.5 Kilo "potato" from Australia. Looks not too far off...

1418450360_2102319710001_f7d8c6bb0328670e7b6cacf1ed885ab5-50f928e1.webp
 
HEY NEW MEMBER TO TNET . YOU NEED TO SHOW SOME PICS SO WE CAN IDENTIFY WHATS IN THE PIC .
 
nice finds, thanks for sharing.
 
Im guessing no story time to close this on out...
 
Please no more member replies till the OP replies back....Will give it another day or two then lock and move thread......
 
.......maybe it's like me and the Wi Fi, here today and gone tomorrow. Would be a nice story.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom