What's new

6 silver and 1 gold from small park

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I have been out of town and returned yesterday(my birthday) I went to visit my nephew and while driving through his town (about 5 miles from my house) I passed the little park and niticed that they had removed the tot lot. This area was only about 50 feet SQ. I have never hunted in this spot so I JUST HAPPENED TO HAVE MY DETECTOR IN MY JEEP And it took me about an hour to zap through it. My haul was 1-1943 walker 2- Wash. Q's 1943-45 1- SLQ 1925 (My second SLQ for the month of June) @ merks - 2 V nickles - 2 Buff's 1 Indian (1890) and 6 wheats. The small 10k gold ring was in the hole with one of the wheats--SUPRISE. Was great fun and a nice Birthday present.

"May there always be a road"

Les

PS: I am still using my old CZ6 and it is still working great.
 

Attachments

  • MVC-015F.webp
    MVC-015F.webp
    67.6 KB · Views: 796
  • MVC-016F.webp
    MVC-016F.webp
    75.6 KB · Views: 780
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom