6 silver on Sunday

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I would have posted yesterday but my camera batt. was DEAD. I didn't find anything fantastic "like a pine tree shilling or a reale . But I did have a fair day for Missouri hunting. I hunted in a park I figured I could pull some silver, because of the trash and I did better than i though I would. I had 1 BD 1910, 3 mercs and 2 roseys. 4 wheats and a few clad. It has been raining all day today and we are getting more tomorrow so the hunting is going to be in a boat if it keeps up. I hope everyone is getting a chance to get out, because if you don't go, you can't get.

"May there always be a road"

Les

Attachments

• MVC-070F.JPG
    MVC-070F.JPG
    55.3 KB · Views: 557
  • MVC-071F.JPG
    MVC-071F.JPG
    38.5 KB · Views: 569
Upvote 0

Korban

Nov 2, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Xterra 30, Sov GT
Nice silvers. They always seem to come out with such a nice shine straight from the dirt.

Captn SE

Silver Member
Apr 1, 2007
Southern CA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE; X-1 Target Probe; Pro Coil, 6x8 SEF, Coiltek Platypus Elliptical, Sunray X8, Expl. 1050 coils
Les, finding more silvers than wheaties is a feat in itself, especially at a park!!

Very nice job!!

CAPTN SE
Dan

Ron B

May 11, 2007
Trinidad, Colorado
Hey, great day!

I think either everyone's beginning to get better at finding silver or, I'm reading better with my weak eyes!
It's great reading about all the fantastic silver finds of late!

Keep doing the MD'ing dance!
GRB

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Thanks guys, It was sure nice to get out and do some swinging. For some reason my silver to total coin ratio is high so far this year (33%) I LIKE IT!!!!!!!!.

Les

silverfreak

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Wherever Silver's Hidin'
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorers and E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way to go on all the silver Les. We've had nonstop rain here and it doesn't look like it will stop for a few days. I hope it dries up soon because I hate digging in muck.

Natman

Bronze Member
Jan 8, 2007
Hazelwood, MO
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice going Les!

Nat

Johnny Ringo Silver

Dec 6, 2007
KANSAS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE and Sunray probe
Good job Les on all the silver!! I just love digging mercs and barbers. I would be happy if every day was like that. 8)

OP
OP
diggerfororo

diggerfororo

Jul 29, 2007
Missouri
Detector(s) used
silverfreak said:
Way to go on all the silver Les. We've had nonstop rain here and it doesn't look like it will stop for a few days. I hope it dries up soon because I hate digging in muck.

Same here. It rained all day yeaterday "HARD" we got about 2 inches. The yards and parks were already soggy, now they are impossible. It looks like the rest of my weekends are filled up. My grand daughter is getting married next Sat, and and we have a club outing the next Sun. We may have to wait till early june to have a weekend road trip. I leave for Spain on the 8th of April. Send me an e-mail and let me know where you live and I will try and find a site somewhere in the middle.

Les

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions