Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2021 Thread Owner #1 .. Attachments Screen Shot 2021-07-12 at 9.12.22 AM.webp 214.7 KB · Views: 159
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2021 #2 Whatever else you say about this guy he,s got a sense of humor,that,s a redeeming factor in my eyes,I made a friend today.
Whatever else you say about this guy he,s got a sense of humor,that,s a redeeming factor in my eyes,I made a friend today.
Mud Hut Gold Member Joined Apr 23, 2014 Messages 7,918 Reaction score 6,080 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 12, 2021 Thread Owner #3 crashbandicoot said: Whatever else you say about this guy he,s got a sense of humor,that,s a redeeming factor in my eyes,I made a friend today. Click to expand... Life is too short to be void of levity and frivolity. Attachments Screen Shot 2021-07-11 at 7.41.24 PM.webp 43.5 KB · Views: 97
crashbandicoot said: Whatever else you say about this guy he,s got a sense of humor,that,s a redeeming factor in my eyes,I made a friend today. Click to expand... Life is too short to be void of levity and frivolity.
CoinFetcher Silver Member Joined Apr 29, 2012 Messages 2,503 Reaction score 3,304 Golden Thread 1 Location Left coast 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Love to treasure hunt Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 13, 2021 #4 It’s my moms (boomer) birthday tomorrow, what should I get her? I don’t want to be a cheap *******!
newnan man Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Aug 8, 2005 Messages 8,946 Reaction score 36,570 Golden Thread 0 Location Beautiful Florida Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 13, 2021 #5 Flowers & a nice dinner.