7-11 Buffalos And My First Golden George... Treasure Everywhere!

piggman1

Silver Member
Apr 7, 2007
Austin, TX
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle Spectrum, Compass X-100, Whites Beach Hunter ID, 2 Whites Spectrum XLT's
7-11 Buffalo's And My First Golden George... Treasure Everywhere!

Went out for a quick hunt before dark at a local swimming pool where they had competions today. I have hunted it before but I wanted to see if there was any thing new. I'm glad I did because I found my first golden George dollar swimming pool.JPG
On the way home I had to stop and get my Slurpee fix from the local 7-11 store. When I paid for my drink the clerk said he would "I'll give you one of these Indian nickels" as change. I quickly ask if he had any more in the drawer, and the reply was yes, that someone had just cashed in a a bunch of coins. I told him I would take all he had, which made him happy because he didn't want them in his drawer. I ended up with 6 buffalo nickels, (2) 1927, 1936, 1920, 1937 D, and one I can't make out the date.5 Indians.JPG5 Indians2.JPG I also ended up with 2 Ike dollars, some Susans, some Sac dollars, and some Kennedy 1/2 dollars. All and all, it has been a GREAT night!7-11 Change.JPG

Upvote 0
Re: 7-11 Buffalo's And My First Golden George... Treasure Everywhere!

That is too cool!
WTG!
Ramapirate

Re: 7-11 Buffalo's And My First Golden George... Treasure Everywhere!

[
[/quote]

So....Master my Bro..does yer sister like short fat bald guys? Tell her WTG!
HH
Blue
P.S. Just kiddin about the sister thing, I am not that fat :)
[/quote]

I don't know but she must like me. She dropped by earlier today and gave me a dime for each year 1936-1964!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back