7/15 Found lost Gold ring

tsabeach

Oct 30, 2008
West MI
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari, XTERRA 50
My co-worker told me of someone she knew that had placed an ad in the paper for a lost Gold ring. She called the lady to find out the story of where they thought the lost it. A half hour on a small stretch of an inland beach a nice loud signal a 18k gold ring. Before we found the ring I found some clad and a leaf earring? that has .925 on the upper stem. Hope to meet up with the lady this weekend to return the ring to her.

Attachments

• P1012058.JPG
    P1012058.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 344

Mike from MI

Silver Member
Oct 13, 2007
Vicksburg Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Etrac, Minelab Explorer II, Exterra 30, Fisher CZ-21, and CZ-20
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well done! Be sure to get a pic of you returning the ring! Congrats! :icon_thumright: :headbang: :icon_thumleft: :hello2: :thumbsup:

Deepdiger60

Silver Member
Jun 18, 2009
Long Island E-end
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT,Sovereign xs2-pro Fisher CZ21 Custom Skullies , Stealth 720-i
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good recovery :icon_thumleft: where i work 2 lady's have asked me to try and find there gold wedding rings or engagement rings they lost on a beach or school yard playing soccer so far no luck but i always try when iam at those places Good find Dd60

postalgriff

Silver Member
Aug 7, 2008
Southern Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nice job on the ring return!! I was able to find a wedding ring for a friend last year in his yard, and pulled a bunch of oldies outta there after getting permission to do the whole yard. HH

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
She will be pleased to have her ring back for sure. I know how I felt when my wedding ring slipped off my finger on a beach once. It was only by carefully scooping up the sand that I eventually found it again, but in the mean time it was a horrible feeling. Well done for returning it.

U.

Brentallica

Bronze Member
May 6, 2009
Michigan
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great story and recovery!! WTG :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions