What's new

7 coins in one scoop.

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Whats the most coins youve come up with in one scoop? Last summer in waist deep water I came up with 5 dimes, 1 penny and 1 quarter in my first scoop of a jumpy high tone. Bigmike was near me, so I called him over and we scooped about 8 or 10 more coins. :icon_thumleft: :icon_pirat: :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Jackpot!

I picked up 7 quarters a dime and a nickel in a single scoop once ... Continued to pull another 8 quarters out of that hole, and a pal grabbed 14 more quarters about 3 feet away.
 
I can't remember the most I ever had in a single scoop, you found a nice pocket spill for sure!
 
If only I could get that many raisins in my scoop of Raisin Bran.
 
Yep...June 2010....

The beach parking change machine apparently dispenses $ coins .. and I got someone's pocketful.

The lifeguard was driving by and I caught him and showed him the scoop..."Do you ever doubt that we find coins?"

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,326879.0.html


HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Dollars sm.webp
    Dollars sm.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 604
  • Dollars sm.webp
    Dollars sm.webp
    87.9 KB · Views: 593
Why would you stop the lifeguard just to show him coins you found?
 
Jason in Enid said:
Why would you stop the lifeguard just to show him coins you found?

Because Joe's enthusiasm for the hobby is unprecedented, that's why! :icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom