What's new

7 Gold This Week- Nice 18k bracelet

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I have been hunting this week with a friend from Texas. We each have 7 gold for the week and have one day left before he has to go home and "WORK" I have heard that word before but can't remember when. The bracelet is the first for the year and is a nice dig at 12 grams. People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain, so maybe the finds will perk up. I have also posted a pix of part of my silver for the year.

H.H. Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-040S.webp
    MVC-040S.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,564
  • MVC-041S.webp
    MVC-041S.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,434
Upvote 0
Awesome finds! :o :o :o

You should post some pics of the silver pile also!!! :headbang:
 
Paul4x4 said:
Awesome finds! :o :o :o

You should post some pics of the silver pile also!!! :headbang:

Hi Paul

I just put a load on the tumbler and as soon as it gets ready, I will post a pix.

Les
 
WELL DONE NICE HUNT :headbang: :headbang: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Nice rings Les.
 
diggerfororo said:
I have been hunting this week with a friend from Texas. We each have 7 gold for the week and have one day left before he has to go home and "WORK" I have heard that word before but can't remember when. The bracelet is the first for the year and is a nice dig at 12 grams. People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain, so maybe the finds will perk up.

H.H. Les

People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain............wait for the month of August !! :laughing7:
Greetings !
 
HISPAN said:
diggerfororo said:
I have been hunting this week with a friend from Texas. We each have 7 gold for the week and have one day left before he has to go home and "WORK" I have heard that word before but can't remember when. The bracelet is the first for the year and is a nice dig at 12 grams. People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain, so maybe the finds will perk up.

H.H. Les

People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain............wait for the month of August !! :laughing7:
Greetings !

I will be here, waiting.

Les
 
Thanks for the replys folks, it's always nice to recieve commets to your posts.

LES
 
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:
 
Do you own a home in Spain or something? Where abouts are the beaches? I never even knew Spain had "sunning" beaches... Sounds like a blast!
Oh, do many Spaniards treasure hunt?
Fantastic finds!
 
Great finds, the bracelet is a beauty!!! WTG!!!!! HH Red :headbang:
 
Silver Surfer said:
Do you own a home in Spain or something? Where abouts are the beaches? I never even knew Spain had "sunning" beaches... Sounds like a blast!
Oh, do many Spaniards treasure hunt?
Fantastic finds!

I lease a nice villa and hunt several days a week. Yes there are several Spanish hunters and several English hunters.
\\Spain has some of the lovliest beaches around."Ask HISPAN"

Les
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom