What's new

7 Gold This Week- Nice 18k bracelet

diggerfororo

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2007
Messages
709
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ6-CZ20-Whites surf PI
I have been hunting this week with a friend from Texas. We each have 7 gold for the week and have one day left before he has to go home and "WORK" I have heard that word before but can't remember when. The bracelet is the first for the year and is a nice dig at 12 grams. People are flocking to the beaches here in Spain, so maybe the finds will perk up. I have also posted a pix of part of my silver for the year.

H.H. Les
 

Attachments

  • MVC-040S.webp
    MVC-040S.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 1,564
  • MVC-041S.webp
    MVC-041S.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 1,434
Upvote 0
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

Yeppers!! I'd be happy to have that for a LIFE TIME TOTAL!!! :headbang: :headbang:
 
EagleDown said:
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

Yeppers!! I'd be happy to have that for a LIFE TIME TOTAL!!! :headbang: :headbang:


It very well could be for me too!
 
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

hI I.P.

I don't believe the water in your area is to condusive to hunting.

Les
 
diggerfororo said:
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

hI I.P.

I don't believe the water in your area is to condusive to hunting.

Les

I don't believe the economy in my area is condusive to hunting. :laughing9:
 
diggerfororo said:
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

hI I.P.

I don't believe the water in your area is to condusive to hunting.

Les

It's more that we look for old... I could probably have the beaches to myself! I think if someone put in the time they'd do ok because I have found coins 100 years old at the beaches that are still popular today.
 
Iron Patch said:
diggerfororo said:
Iron Patch said:
I think that's a 20 year total for me! :thumbsup:

hI I.P.

I don't believe the water in your area is to condusive to hunting.

Les

It's more that we look for old... I could probably have the beaches to myself! I think if someone put in the time they'd do ok because I have found coins 100 years old at the beaches that are still popular today.

Sounds like you have plenty of area to hunt. I have never hunted to much in the sand but in the water. Dirt diggin is the most fun but I am in Spain and don't speak the language very well and have no "in's"

Les
 
Big Bucks! Dude!
 
diggerfororo said:
Silver Surfer said:
Do you own a home in Spain or something? Where abouts are the beaches? I never even knew Spain had "sunning" beaches... Sounds like a blast!
Oh, do many Spaniards treasure hunt?
Fantastic finds!

I lease a nice villa and hunt several days a week. Yes there are several Spanish hunters and several English hunters.
\\Spain has some of the lovliest beaches around."Ask HISPAN"

Les


Hello Silver Surfer!
Spain is the world's second most visited country by tourists (the first is France), most tourists come to visit the beaches of the Mediterranea, and watch topless girls ... less diggerfororo coming to hunt in the bottom of the Sea :laughing9: :laughing9: ... the diggerfororo hunt in the southern part of the country, and I in the north. The people bathe here a lot in the beach and not too many people hunting in the water.
Gold is only 14k and 18k ... less quality is not legal here.
the other day find a Spanish treasure that three tons of silver and a ton of Golden .. look here for the treasure. :laughing7:
http://img59.imageshack.us/i/2672271377dbedf7d22b.jpg/
http://img820.imageshack.us/i/2673089696b40ec78b56.jpg/
Greetings! :hello:
 
Excellent finds &it sounds like the ideal hunting spot . ..Nice hunting partner too !!
 
Nice ! :thumbsup: Have you thoght about opening a jewelry Shop ? lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom