What's new

7 Rings (4 Gold 1 Platinum) / 3 Chains / 10 Silvers

Whydah

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
1,080
Reaction score
1,917
Golden Thread
2
Location
New England
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 30-30 Minelab X Calibur 1000 MineLab Equinox 800 Garret Infinium Fisher CZ 21
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Went back to work this week. All I could think of was the guys were getting the goodies.... I was a little on the early side for the tide today, but I couldn't wait any longer, you all know that feeling that you get when you arrive, and your the first to be there? That was me today, and I was dialed in rite from the first target... I am absolutely loving this Minelab CTX 30 30... Man this thing is producing for me.... I was down at the cut, and had a couple silvers, and then everyone showed up... Some in front of me, and a few to my back... I just kept focussed, and kept getting goodies one after another... Lead figures, V Nickels, Buffalo Nickels, Barber Quarter and a couple of Washington Quarters too. In between the silver. I plucked 4 GOLD Rings from the cut area that had been cleaned out the day before, acording to one of the other hunters today....LOLOL OK either I am good? or lucky? or maybe they are to much in a hurry? Either way, I scored them. And they were sitting nicely in my pouch... I also managed a nice ( *P ) Platinum wedding band to top it all off.....A few sterling chains with crosses... made the day a well rounded fun trip... One of the chains have a 14 K charm on it... I am skipping work tommorrow... Heading back to get the leftovers that were not found today.... I hope they cleaned the area as good as they did spot today....LOLOLOL Happy Hunting and thanks for looking... 7 ring day (1).webp7 ring day (4).webp7 ring day (12).webp7 ring day (15).webp7 ring day (20).webp7 ring day (22).webp7 ring day (28).webp7 ring day (33).webp7 ring day (36).webp7 ring day (37).webp
 
Upvote 0
Fantastic stuff Leighton, man I miss hunting beach cuts.
 
My man you have got the spot!
Those rings are the cats meow .
Get back out there to that hunted out beach! LOL!!!
 
Fantastic stuff Leighton, man I miss hunting beach cuts.
Gary, now I know how you feel with that CTX... only regret Is I didn't buy it sooner... I love hunting those HUNTED out spots....LOLOL Have a great day... my friend
 
My man you have got the spot!
Those rings are the cats meow .
Get back out there to that hunted out beach! LOL!!!
Njalk, I can't wait for the morning tide my friend...LOLOL
 
Njalk, I can't wait for the morning tide my friend...LOLOL

Oh man I don't blame you!
Make sure that pitching arm is well rested tonight!
I hate them hunted out beaches!!! LOL!!!

Good luck tomorrow looking forward to seeing what ya catch. :-)
 
Leighton

That ring 2nd row down on the right ,the one with the hammered look is that 18 kt?
Looks old? I like it.
 
Leighton

That ring 2nd row down on the right ,the one with the hammered look is that 18 kt?
Looks old? I like it.
Njal, its marked 14 K and it's hammered you are correct... Very Old stuff today... It was very deep as was the other rings today... The Platinum ring was about 18 inched down...
 
Thats one of the best one day hunts Ive ever seen...congrats...I found a hammered ring just like the one you got, but mines silver.
 
Nice cache of goodiez.
 
Congrats you must be both (good and lucky)you got to wonder how many guys went right over those rings.
 
Congrats you must be both (good and lucky)you got to wonder how many guys went right over those rings.
Iknow that 2 guys worked hard before I got there...:)
 
How many hours were you out there? (I get my Excal tomorrow....stoked!!!)
 
How many hours were you out there? (I get my Excal tomorrow....stoked!!!)
Today I hunted from 9:30 to around 2:30 = 5 hrs today
You are going to love the X Cal...good luck buddy
 
Impressive photos and finds, Whydah!

You are finding beautiful treasures....I am happy for you..you deserve the "goods" .


Keep up the great detecting.. Hank and I hope to c u soon .

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • birthday parrots.webp
    birthday parrots.webp
    54.7 KB · Views: 153
Super finds Whydah, Twas a great day hunting all around for most of us.:icon_thumright:
 
MAMAMIA! That'sa nicea loot! Lead soldier looks like a WWll figure I use to have? :notworthy: :notworthy: :hello2:
 
Wowwww Whydah!!! Thats the Jackpot there I will be dreaming about hunts like that!!!Looks like thats the best Beach postings of finds I have seen! So it sounds like you prefer the 3030 over the Excalibur then?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom