What's new

70 club dues

Silver Stripe

Bronze Member
Joined
Jul 8, 2007
Messages
1,801
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
USA
'70 club dues

Here's my dues to the 70 club for the year. Too bad it was another D, an S would have fit nicely in my book LOL. This is my 4th. Also found my first commemmorative the other day- unfortunately not silver but still a first. HH all, Mark
DSCN1457_edited.jpg

DSCN1463.jpg

DSCN1464.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Re: '70 club dues

Nice finds. I have that Comm. but I so need a 1970.
 
Re: '70 club dues

WTG Mark!!! Congrats on your first commemorative. And the 70 as well. If you need an 'S' for your book, I will be glad to swap you a 'D' for an 'S' to fill that hole. Let me know.

Again....kudos!
 
Re: '70 club dues

sweet, hey are we still looking to dump all into brinks still or not?
 
Re: '70 club dues

jewelerdave said:
sweet, hey are we still looking to dump all into brinks still or not?
Most everybody here is dumping into Loomis, I'm dumping mostly into American cause I buy both Loomis and Brinks. Brinks don't roll anymore here. Heard a rumor Loomis is buying all the halves and doing all the rolling and reselling back to Brinks- doesn't make sence to ME but all the boxes are the same now. Got some CWI boxes a month or so ago for a couple weeks but they are gone again now. Need a grubstake to order a whole pallet haha. HH Mark
 
Re: '70 club dues

lejeuene said:
WTG Mark!!! Congrats on your first commemorative. And the 70 as well. If you need an 'S' for your book, I will be glad to swap you a 'D' for an 'S' to fill that hole. Let me know.

Again....kudos!
Thanks anyways LJ, I'm still of the mind that I need to find the coins for my books. HH Mark
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom