What's new

7th Gold in 54 days

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
My third target,and 13th Gold from here,targets are dwindling but,there is still Gold in the ground
and I'm going to find it.:laughing7:


GOD Bless

Chris

002.webp007.webp
 
Upvote 26
Chris,

You're on one heck of a tear for gold this year....try to squeeze out 1 or 2 more before getting shut down.

I believe the most I've managed from one site is 4 gold items.

Regards + HH

Bill
 
Chris,

You're on one heck of a tear for gold this year....try to squeeze out 1 or 2 more before getting shut down.

I believe the most I've managed from one site is 4 gold items.


Regards + HH

Bill

Bill,

There is a sound difference between gold and aluminum,let me find another dozen or so
and I'll tell you what that difference is.:laughing7:
 
Congrats WT. That is one sweet looking OLD ring! You have done really well on the golds... I can tell because I am jealous!
 
Nice old ring recovery!
 
THATS A BEAUTIFUL FIND TALKER ......
 
Looks like an older piece! congrats
 
Awesome Chris congrats! That is a beautiful old gold ring!
You've sure got the gold finding down pat!
Go for it!!!
 
Congrats on pulling more gold from the soil. :occasion14: 16 months in and I have zero gold rings.
 
That's a good gold haul for under two months of hunts ! You got an old one there too .
 
Gz on the beautiful gold!! Love it!
TFS and HH
 
whoa.webp

That is a beautiful, (old?) ring! Sub8-)
 
Hey, if I send you my " lucky " chunk of tiger's eye, will you rub it and send it back? I think my lucky chunk needs refurbished:tongue3: You are on a serious streak. Unfortunately, my streak is 180 degrees from yours:icon_scratch:
 
Hey, if I send you my " lucky " chunk of tiger's eye, will you rub it and send it back? I think my lucky chunk needs refurbished:tongue3: You are on a serious streak. Unfortunately, my streak is 180 degrees from yours:icon_scratch:

If it doesn't work on OD nickels what makes you think it works on gold? :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom