postalgriff
Silver Member
- Joined
- Aug 7, 2008
- Messages
- 2,801
- Reaction score
- 1,093
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Southern Michigan
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Burned my coupon today and went digging almost all day...and I'm feeling it. I did manage a few nice keepers though including a 1918S walker and an Artillery cuff button. These finds came from 4 different spots. I started early at the school digging nickel signals, I dug the dog tag there 1908. About noon went to a spot my wife lined up for me as a Father's day gift (bless her heart) found the walker, buff and cuff button there. after a couple of hours I took some baked goodies to the place I found the 2 center a couple of weeks ago and poked around for a bit and found some wheats and relics there. ended the evening at my neighbors yard, who gave me permission after I loaned them my detector for a weekend to try it themselves first. (they missed a few things
) Anyway tons of digging today, thanks for looking yall! HH, Griff
) Anyway tons of digging today, thanks for looking yall! HH, GriffAttachments
-
8-16.webp41.8 KB · Views: 125 -
8-16 coins.webp40.8 KB · Views: 116 -
8-16 relics2.webp32.1 KB · Views: 122 -
8-16 relics.webp47.7 KB · Views: 107 -
8-16 buttons.webp28.7 KB · Views: 136 -
8-16 button backs.webp28.4 KB · Views: 118 -
8-16 bracelet.webp24.8 KB · Views: 108 -
8-16 bracelet mark.webp14.3 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:
, have a weakness for the old sterling jewelry...great finds all around J, keep bringin 'em! HH, ffd
Lots of digging is right!! Coupon well spent. Love it all man - huge congrats on the Walker and other Silvers!! That Bracelet is killer too
. Sweet Artillery and other old buttons!! Very cool skeleton key, dog tag and other relics! Great digging bro!






