What's new

8/26 pre storm hunt with gold

dc426

Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2011
Messages
312
Reaction score
487
Golden Thread
0
Location
Largo, Florida
Detector(s) used
sand shark, at pro, New CZ-21
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Headed out this morning to CWB, the surf was supposed to be smooth with wind out of the east. Got there and wind was north with some pretty choppy surf and brisk wind. Not much to report from CWB so I headed south and hit a beach that I've only glazed over before. Spent about an hour there and scored a super nice 8.92g 14K men's band. the water was considerably smoother as I went south. Hit another beach further south but all I found was clad. It'll be interesting to see what tomorrow brings. maybe a little sand movement.
DC

826.jpg
 
Upvote 0
Big 14k...great find.
 
WOW!! That's a Biggie!

Congrats on that very nice ring find, DC

Lorraine
 
Congratulations on the gold.Dc
 
Very nice ring!!
 
Nice Big ring,,WTG,,,HH:icon_thumright:
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
Nice paycheck! WTG
 
That's the kind of ring I'm looking for!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom