fistfulladirt
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2008
- Messages
- 12,256
- Reaction score
- 4,968
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Great Lakes State
- Detector(s) used
- dirtfishing
- Primary Interest:
- Other
- #1
Thread Owner
8/3 Ballfield hunt w'Postal
Wow did we reel 'em in, only reason I invited a friend to this spot is because I already found it all, was I ever wrong.
Wow did we reel 'em in, only reason I invited a friend to this spot is because I already found it all, was I ever wrong.
Attachments
-
IMG_0525 [640x480].webp29.2 KB · Views: 202 -
IMG_0518 [640x480].webp15.1 KB · Views: 191 -
IMG_0519 [640x480].webp17.8 KB · Views: 194 -
IMG_0520 [640x480].webp25.2 KB · Views: 191 -
IMG_0521 [640x480].webp24.3 KB · Views: 192 -
IMG_0522 [640x480].webp67.4 KB · Views: 194 -
IMG_0523 [640x480].webp81 KB · Views: 205 -
IMG_0526 [640x480].webp19.9 KB · Views: 192
Wow
, Barber, Merc and pile of Indians. Awesome hunt for sure. Love the tokens too 

GREAT HUNT!







