What's new

8-4 Video!! Sunglasses may be required :)

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
About 5 minutes, feedback welcomed.......

 
Upvote 0
stpauli914 said:
I went on youtube and tried to see if I could make it available for mobile devices. Can't find out where or how to do it. If anyone knows please send me a message and i will get r done! Thanks for all the comments!

Aaron

Hey! I tried it today and it worked! Awesome finds!!! Great day!!!
 
Hmmmmm, thats weird about it now playing on mobile devices?? I didn't do anything to it? Weird. Oh well, glad everyone enjoyed it! Thanks for all the kind words and Happy Hunting everyone!! Aaron
 
Excellent choice of video music--I would have been impressed listening to that while you dug only pulltabs and bottlecaps and still would rave about it... Not so for me today, however--slapped around by waves for 4 hours off Ft. Lauderdale Beach. Recovered only trash and a few dollars in change--that place is quite pounded by water hunters frequently.
 
Sweet hunt! :icon_thumleft: What I wouldn't give to have calm water like that here. I really miss it. Every time I head toward the water here I feel like I'm approaching the front lines on a battlefield. :laughing7:
 
I remember days like this! Outstanding work Paulie! :headbang:
 
Thanks guys!! Gonna hit it tomorrow and try for some more!! High tide so not expecting much but I will keep y'all in the loop. Thanks for all the video watchers!! Aaron
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom