8-4 Video!! Sunglasses may be required :)

All I can say is WoW! Congrats on the Golden Tickets! :hello2:

Great video...3 gold ring day is outstanding...you will never forget that day...nice rings, congrats.

Nice haul,three golds not bad at all.:icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft::icon_thumleft:

Terrific video!

I like the way that you showed each gold ring recovery...:icon_thumleft:

Congrats on a great hunt!

Lorraine

Very Nice! Thanks for sharing.

Enjoyed that! 3 ring day, you no thats a big thumbs up!

Nice haul. Love the still water. Makes water hunting a joy.

Nice video and a 3 ring hunt!!!WTG

I can't get it to play on my iPad. It says the owner hadn't made it available to play on a mobile device. Weird

Have to say WOW! I'm very jealous, went to Naples beach today and found clad. Lots of people, but only 2 targets that sounded good. I hunt in the gulf and never found the quantity of loot you found. Congrats.

Im jealous too..... if that was me id spend to much time taking picture of junk rings. 3 Gold rings in a hunt is just outstanding.... look out Chi town Ron Pauli's in the house. If i found a spot like that.....id pitch a tent.

Dew

TENNESSEEGAL said:
I can't get it to play on my iPad. It says the owner hadn't made it available to play on a mobile device. Weird

Same here. I want to see it, so I'll have to fire up the big computer.

Sent from my iPad using TreasureNet app

I went on youtube and tried to see if I could make it available for mobile devices. Can't find out where or how to do it. If anyone knows please send me a message and i will get r done! Thanks for all the comments!

Aaron

stpauli914 said:
I went on youtube and tried to see if I could make it available for mobile devices. Can't find out where or how to do it. If anyone knows please send me a message and i will get r done! Thanks for all the comments!

Aaron

Awww thank you! I really want to see this!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back