What's new

GOLD IN THE SCOOP!!

lookindown

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
7,110
Reaction score
4,937
Golden Thread
0
Location
Florida
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After four hunts with no gold, that big band put a smile on my face. Found it early on an all day hunt and it made the rest of the day fun. 14k,9.6 grams. The earring is marked .925-18k. and weighs 5.2 grams. I figure it has about 1 gram of 18k. Hope this is the start of a good AU-gust. Almost forgot. We were in the parking lot taking a break when a guy walks up and asked if we had found a dog collar.I said "Yeah Ive got it". He stuck a wadded up twenty in my hand and said go buy some beer. Gotta love this hobby.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0221.webp
    IMG_0221.webp
    33.3 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0224.webp
    IMG_0224.webp
    26.5 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_0225.webp
    IMG_0225.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0226.webp
    IMG_0226.webp
    45 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0227.webp
    IMG_0227.webp
    40.3 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0228.webp
    IMG_0228.webp
    26.2 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0230.webp
    IMG_0230.webp
    19.4 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_0231.webp
    IMG_0231.webp
    22.9 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_0232.webp
    IMG_0232.webp
    44.4 KB · Views: 139
  • IMG_0237.webp
    IMG_0237.webp
    54.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_0233.webp
    IMG_0233.webp
    44.3 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Upvote 0
SCORE!! Those big 14K bands sure are nice :) $20 for a dog collar return?!?! I have returned gold rings and gotten less than that! Maybe I'll hit the dog parks every once in a while :)

Way to go!

Aaron
 
SCORE!! Those big 14K bands sure are nice :) $20 for a dog collar return?!?! I have returned gold rings and gotten less than that! Maybe I'll hit the dog parks every once in a while :)

Way to go!

Aaron
Yeah, I started laughing and said I just got 20 dollars for a 5 dollar collar. It had four tags on it so I guess thats why he was so glad to get it back.
 
Way to go lookindown,awesome hunt,it always makes my day to find something early on in a hunt.:icon_thumleft:
 
Great post, lookindown!

The earring maybe has diamonds? I like the style of that earring.

Mega congrats on that hunt!

Lorraine
 
Woo-Hooo! What a GREAT day - Congratulations on the GOLD! :occasion14:
 
Wow .... what a day. Ive got a half dozen TI, or SS ill trade for one :). Im hunting in the cheap seats i guess lol. Way to go.....

Dew
 
Wow, I say...wow.:occasion14:
That ring looks 'Precious'
 
awesome band and earring! congrats!
 
Great finds, congratulation!!
 
Awsome! Where did you find the bling?
 
That's an awesome score on the gold! That earing blow's me away! HUGE! Great hunt!
 
Great Hunt!!!!! You are making that CZ 21 talk.
 
How do you spell JACKPOT??? WOW, that is a great day. Congrats!
 
Nice Going! It's always good when you find gold early in the hunt. It takes the pressure off and slows me down. You only have so much time to hunt.
 
Hey great hunt!
 
Happy Dance day!! Great looking gold there Lookindown. Well done!:laughing7:
The tags alone on that dog collar were probably worth a lot more than
the $20 he gave you. Enjoy the cool drinks.:occasion14:
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom