willie d
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jul 13, 2005
- Messages
- 4,010
- Reaction score
- 394
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Close enough to the beach
- Detector(s) used
- **Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
My Monday hunt got moved to Thursday.
My friend got a new gun and he has been chomping at the bit to go shooting. So Monday was the only day he had off this week. I didn't mind sacrificing my Monday hunt for it. Especially since my wife suggested I go hunting on Thursday instead.
Today started out nice. I got there at 9:40 a.m. and it was hot and sunny and the water was calm. About 11:30 storms rolled in. I got rained on a few times, but I was chest deep, so a little more was no big deal. Onshore winds started picking up not long after that.The waves picked up a bit, but they were managable.
Finds were nothing spectacular with a 1940 wheatie found in the dry sand being about the only highlight. I hunted until 4:30 or so.
Finds straight from the pouch

28 coins= $2.48

1940 wheatie


My friend got a new gun and he has been chomping at the bit to go shooting. So Monday was the only day he had off this week. I didn't mind sacrificing my Monday hunt for it. Especially since my wife suggested I go hunting on Thursday instead. Today started out nice. I got there at 9:40 a.m. and it was hot and sunny and the water was calm. About 11:30 storms rolled in. I got rained on a few times, but I was chest deep, so a little more was no big deal. Onshore winds started picking up not long after that.The waves picked up a bit, but they were managable.
Finds were nothing spectacular with a 1940 wheatie found in the dry sand being about the only highlight. I hunted until 4:30 or so.
Finds straight from the pouch

28 coins= $2.48

1940 wheatie


Upvote
0










