What's new

8-5 Morning hunt, 2 Rings, gold?????

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well after my great hunt yesterday I decided to go back to the same spot in search of more gold!! I found a few troughs about waist deep and cleaned up on the sinkers! Managed 2 rings, 1 is a stainless "Puma" spinner ring. The other I thought was tarnished silver, but when I got home I noticed the stamp 10K G.F. Well, only gold filled/plated, but it still gave me a little of that gold fix :) I am counting them both as junk on my ring count though. Hope everyone else scored some gold today!

003-18.jpg


001-18.jpg


Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Spinner rings are fun to find...you found a very nice one, AAron!:headbang:

Lorraine
 
Nice finds. I, too, think spinner rings are neat.

Anita
 
Thats a bunch of lead...you got rings so your still on the right track...I always say that as hard as it is to find a ring, they need to be gold when you find one. Gold seems to come in spurts. You find a couple and start to think, this is getting easy, and then four or five hunts later your wondering if you will ever find another one. :dontknow:
 
I'm still looking for that first gold ring!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom