What's new

80 feet of boardwalk floating free at Atlantic and New Hampshire Ave.

With 80' of boardwalk, I can make a nice patio :icon_thumright: :tongue3:

You would think they'd have a hood on that cam so the lens wouldn't have water spots
 
What happened to the picture? It sayes blocked!
Spart, a hood wouldn't help, unless you never looked NE. Frank

PS This is the only thing that will get you down some streets!
 

Attachments

  • 1960 Amphicar.webp
    1960 Amphicar.webp
    57.1 KB · Views: 131
Just goes to show Doctor Who was right, "Water always wins."
 
I still have my video running, but it's like watching paint dry...

I just waiting to see some local yokel go floating by :tongue3:
 
I still have my video running, but it's like watching paint dry...

:tongue3:


yea same here, I just turned it off apparently the whole country is trying to watch it & it's tightening up too

I do wonder where AC's Nightlife went,
there were allot who apparently lived under the boardwalk during the days

Both young & old & Men & Women.
images


I Hope they found Holes to crawl into the Casinos & head up a few floors
 
Last edited:
YIPES! Everyone on the upper east coast states take care. It's gona be a real bad one. That parking lot sweeper is going to be doing overtime during the cleanup.
 
Just starting to get water in the basement. Crap it's gonna be a long night.
 
Just starting to get water in the basement. Crap it's gonna be a long night.

Yea putting buckets under leaks in my ceiling here.
I have no intention of looking in my basement :(

Also Wires being reported down over the scanner.
It's started
 
Last edited:
Hunkered down here in Gloucester County. Keeping an eye on the Delaware as well as the large trees all around my house. My brother evacuated from Ventnor yesterday... Wonder if he will be able to go back?
 
If I keep on it I pull about 16 gallons an hour off the floors. Down there every 45 min. or so.
 
There might be a ton of treasure washed ashore when it all subsides...stay safe everyone!

enjoy the hunt,
cc
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom