MR: Jason, please give us a brief background of yourself and your career.
I am
assuming this is in reference to me and you may have misunderstood my statement which was my opinion only as I was making it as a joke. I have no intention cashing in and changing the market but I assume it would be common place that people would cash in their silver at 8000 an ounce. I agree with Bran cause it would be the new currency at that price. I never intended to appear to be a market genius as I am someone who fixes cars for a living. My investments happen to involve the stock market and I am the last to give stock advice so saying I want to influence the market to my benefit is a total crock. I do not see anyone else questioning my statement and or career as such. Personally, I am quite offended if this questioning was aimed at me as I have not only been put on the spot but my career is in question like that really matters. I have never been called MR Jason on this site as I a only 27 but in doing so grabs my attention and everyone elses on the site. Sorry if I vented a little and if this post was not aimed at me but if it was, I think my reaction is justified. For those that have been on this site as long as me and know me by my posts and talking to me via the PHONE, I apologize 100%
Pepperpump (NOT MR. JASON)