stpauli914
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Jun 7, 2011
- Messages
- 406
- Reaction score
- 117
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Gulf Coast FL
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Got out for a couple hours between the thunder claps and went south of my usual beach a bit and glad I did. Looked like the rain was heavy up that way. Swung for a couple hours around waist deep and came up with a nice old looking silver ring. Also a 1944D Wheatie and an odd token/coin dated 1999 but I can't determine the language?? The ring cleaned up nice and the stone is jet black. Onyx maybe? Waves still a bit of a nuisance, maybe tomorrow will bring some yella!
Aaron
Aaron
Upvote
0

Just to be sure, shine a light from behind and beside it - the silver ring I'm wearing right now is sapphire, but looks black, have to catch the light just right to see the blue.






