What's new

9-17 AM Beach Silver

stpauli914

Sr. Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2011
Messages
406
Reaction score
117
Golden Thread
0
Location
Gulf Coast FL
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Minelab Sovereign GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
2 1/2hrs this morning and not too much to show for it. I gridded the fishing sinker area from yesterday where I found the gold ring really good today. Found LOTS more sinkers. After exhausting that area of lead I wandered a bit further and managed a silver ring, a junk earing, and a piece of a copper bracelet?? Anyway, Heres the goods:

002-11.jpg


003-11.jpg


004-8.jpg


HH, Aaron
 
Upvote 0
Cleaned the silver ring a little:

006-6.jpg


Aaron
 
That sure cleaned up nice! Some of the silver rings even though not worth as much as gold sure look great!
Way to go!

Cliff
 
Aaron, you did very well! :headbang:

I love that silver ring...you're cleaning job is great! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
Plata AND Plomo! Way to go Aaron! :notworthy:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom