What's new

9 grams of yellow goodness

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
One of my co-workers gave me a tip yesterday about a tungsten with white gold inlay ring that was lost a couple days ago. I went out this morning to the general area he told me about and didn't find it. Instead... I found this 9 gram 18K band. Small in size. It barely fits my pinky but it is a quality made little ticket. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0200.webp
    IMG_0200.webp
    16.1 KB · Views: 554
Upvote 0
Indiana's just now thawing out. I wanna come back. Nice Find !
 
Terrific gold ring find, tnt-K9:hello2:

You do so well out there!

Lorraine
 
Nice bracelet too!! Good substitute for a tungston with a little bit of gold inlay..... Papa
 
You're doing great and I'm getting really jealous of your loot. Are the hunters fewer in # or what's the story?
 
that is one nice, heavy find! congrats
 
You're doing great and I'm getting really jealous of your loot. Are the hunters fewer in # or what's the story?

Steve,

Just getting lucky. This week I saw 4 other poachers out there.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom