9 June of 2012 ....

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi guys! :hello:
Another 200 B.C coin :hello2: .. is a pre-Roman coin of a iberians tribe Kesse ... was one of the most important cities of Spain before the Romans .... also Spanish three coins from the mint of 17th /18th century Zaragoza mint, a couple Brooch 19th century, and some other things .....
0-Total finds.
1-Musket flintlock .18th c
2-wasp 19th Century brooch
3-PreRoman find.
4-leaf-shaped ornament of oak
5-19th Century Brooch
6-19th broken Star .
7-Medieval Buckle
8-Medieval Buckle fastener
9-Iron Buckles
10-Lead finds
11-Total coins
12-Louis XIII ,Spanish coin 17th Century .
13.Felipe V ,Spanish coin 18th Century
14-Felipe V ,Spanish coin 18th Century
15-200 BC Iberian coin ( warrior head )
16-200 BC Iberian coin (horseRider with the name of the city Kesse under the horse )...
A.JPGB.JPGC.JPGD.JPGE.JPGF.JPGG.JPGH.JPGI.JPGJ.JPG :hello:

Last edited:
Upvote 5
Nice finds again Hispan! It's always a pleasure to see how much these vineyards have to give! Love the iberian coin! 200bc coins are not waiting everywhere....

Nice finds again Hispan! It's always a pleasure to see how much these vineyards have to give! Love the iberian coin! 200bc coins are not waiting everywhere....

Yes, these coins only appear once every 50 hunts ... are my favorites. :thumbsup:

Great hunt as usual Hispan - Your days findings would keep most of us boasting for a year! Love those cobs! Thanks for sharing Nuggy

Nice finds "H", great range and even better age:thumbsup:. Well done mate:icon_thumleft:

hammered

Nice finds Bro!
Like ancient coins...hmmm, fantastic!
Congrat!

Another amazing day, WTG Hispan! Keep those great finds a coming because I can't get enough of the eye candy :tongue11: .. congrats ,you always find many great relics and coins ! ]

CMD DAWG :sunny:

Congrats on all those old coins and relics!

Wow, things are taking off for you, I will have to sit at home & watch..........

Thank you all for the replies ..... I only signs of life for my friends ... in summer I'll go out hunting every day. :)

Hello My Friend :hello:
Loving The Iberian!
And any coin bearing the Cross is great to see (and Find :laughing7:)

Awsome digs, I know you will 'Keep Em Coming'
Best to you! Herbie.

fantastic finds Hispan, I'm sitting here drooling on some of those finds, and thanks for the history on your latest treasures :sunny:

Muy Excellante'!!! Those silvers are awesome!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back