9 Silvers at the Boy Scout Camp Hunt

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Hello Everyone,

My Daughter and I attended our Fall Club Hunt/cookout at a local Boy Scout Camp. The weather was great, food was delicious and the finds were plentiful. My daughter beat me in the clad shooting using her X-Terra 705 and me swinging the Explorer SE wide open.

The finds:

2- Dollar coins, 64- Quarters, 21-Nickels, 85-dimes and 111 cents

9 silver coins, jewelry bracelet, cows and the usual cool Boy Scout stuff.

Total coins for the day = 292

Thank you for looking.

GL & HH

Doc

20170917_173612.jpg 20170917_173721.jpg 20170917_174618.jpg 20170917_175033.jpg

Upvote 43
292 coins?! WOW! Sounds like you and your daughter had a fantastic day! Congrats to you both. :thumbsup:

That's a lot of coins. Y'all must have been digging every two feet!

Now that's a killer killer day! Congrats on all them finds!

Ben Gay, Aspercreme and everything else after a hunt like that! awesome finds, awesome food, awesome time with daughter= priceless memories

Wow!! Nice finds!! Congrats on the silver! HH

Wow. that is an awesome hunt. 9 silver coins is over the top. Congrats.

Wow Prof...HUGE DAY!! 292 coins, 9 of them silver..that had to be a stinking BLAST! Can't say I've ever had a day that successful, and I'm sure the fact that you got to do it with your daughter made it even sweeter. Ddf

What a fun day that must have been, congrats!!!

As everyone has stated. What an awesome day. Looks like you have a fantastic site to loot. Congrats on all the silvers.

WOW, about sums it up.:headbang: You and the daughter would make Batman & Robin run like scared little girls back to the Batcave!:wave: Congrats on the finds and even more on sharing it with your daughter. Blessed...

Had to do the math on that huge coin haul..$28.66 plus the silver. Now that's a good paying detecting day

That double cow is so freakin cool and unusual! Heck its all freakin cool.

One of my all time favorite finds was a Girl Scout pin. Never found a Boy Scout item and you get to hunt at Boy Scout ground zero. Loving all the Boy Scout items.

Thats a lot of digging ! Congrats on your finds, and spending time with your daughter.

Looks like you and your daughter spent an awesome day together Doc- the finds make it even better- Congrats!

-- Jeff --

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back