What's new

90% in with 40% purchases

Ben Cartwright SASS

Bronze Member
Joined
Aug 7, 2012
Messages
1,659
Reaction score
1,652
Golden Thread
0
Location
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett
Primary Interest:
Other
I bought $100 face at my local coin store, he had some $100 bags that he had bought from another customer. Since I am trying to build up my silver stocks and haven't been doing any hunting while waiting on knee surgery I decided to buy some 40%ers.

As I was going through them I found 7 90% Kennedy's. I should let him know but he paid 40% melt for them so he isn't loosing any money really.
 
Upvote 2
I bought $100 face at my local coin store, he had some $100 bags that he had bought from another customer. Since I am trying to build up my silver stocks and haven't been doing any hunting while waiting on knee surgery I decided to buy some 40%ers.

As I was going through them I found 7 90% Kennedy's. I should let him know but he paid 40% melt for them so he isn't loosing any money really.
Nope! If I sell something without researching it I chalk it up as lesson learned. You made an honest deal. With that being said, did you go back & buy more? 😋
 
Congratulations! You got a legitimate good deal!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom