911? There are some people at the school doing weird things!

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great saturday, with great finds and lots of fun. We decided to hit our favorite new place, after making sure we had plenty of water and orange juice. We were having fun, digging lots of trash, and after a few minutes of being intensly watched by a kid about in his late teens, slowly walked up to Chug and asked him for 80 cents. I had the feeling he was going to ask me instead, but there was no way for him to do that without walking past Chug.:laughing7:
A little while later, we had more company, thanks to a "concerned citizen" A police officer came to talk to us, because they has gotten a call about a couple of people doing "weird" things where we were at! :sign10: we introduced ourselves, and explained our hobby, and what we do. We showed him our pouches and all the trash we had picked up, we told him about some of our finds, and how we clean up after ourselves, and after an enjoyable conversation, he wished us luck and left. :hello: The whole time the cop was there, the young man that had asked Chug for money, was sitting across the street in a bus shelter, giving us the most nasty and angry looks he could. :laughing7:
Our finds were few, but we still had fun! Chug found these, DSCF3084.JPG One shell, and a bullet, some clad and a bunch of foil, pulltabs and can slaw. DSCF3078.JPG I found this and a couple of coins, by now I was tired and my meds were wearing off, so we decided to head for home, and the mess that waited for us. :BangHead: Remember yesterday when I told you about Chug's nephew, using melted wax to create.....uh...let us get back to you on that.
Anyway, he brought more stuff by for me to clean, omg if I see him using wax again, HE will be cleaning it up. He brought by this lamp and says it looks really cool cause it glows. DSCF3085.JPG DSCF3089.JPG DSCF3088.JPG Now, are we wrong to throw it away? Because there is no way Chug or I want to clean this up, it was probably pretty before he did his thing. Then he showed us this beautiful dragon,NOOOOOOOOO! DSCF3080.JPG DSCF3082.JPG DSCF3079.JPG He had much more wax on him, Chug worked on him for awhile, now I get to work on him, he still has paint and wax on him, I have to ask again, why?:BangHead: why?:BangHead:why?:BangHead: Such beautiful items, ruined! I'll post more pictures when everything is clean, now Chug just needs to figure out where the little guys new home is, LOL.
Tomorrow will be a great day, we already know where we are going, we will make sure to take some pics for you all.:icon_thumright: Take care, stay safe and HH! And Chug, thanks for another fun filled day, I so enjoy spending time with you, I love you sweetie! :love6: Red
hello.gif

Upvote 2
OP
OP
Chug And Red

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Good Thing Red Saw the Cop Comming Up, She Was Getting Ready To Medicate!!! Chug

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread