A Bad Start Takes a Nice Turn

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
Last week I called my bank and had them order me two boxes of halves. Today I went to pick them up and someone hadn't put the order in. I left with $600 and headed to a bank that is usually loaded cwr dimes. The only teller working today was on lunch break so I had to wait another thirty minutes. To pass the time I when to a few banks that were close by. I got a few halves here and there and a few cwr dimes. One of the banks told me that another one of there branches had A LOT of halves, and she offered to call and make sure. I got kind of excited while waiting for five or so minutes. Then the teller said that they had $7 worth. I left a little disappointed, but then things got better. One bank had two cwr of halves which produced 1 90% and 3 40%. I went back to the the bank that told me to wait. I got $300 in dimes. Anyways I got home with close to $500 in cwr dimes, $40 in nickels and $10 in pennies. The first five rolls of dimes that I opened prduced two rosies. Today started off horrible but it turned into a great day! I will post the other results when I finish.

Upvote 0
OP
OP
44_Dimes

44_Dimes

Jul 13, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
1 90%
3 40%
3 roosies
2 wheats-around 20% were copper.
The last part of the dimes was a little bit disappointing as I only found one silver in the last $500 worth. Although I'll take an OZ of silver any day.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions