This can was floating down the river when I was looking for bottles. It's a Michigan made beer so I thought I would post it. It has a 1937 patent date.
We call that a: upper college beer! Preferred beer in West Branch for 18-22 year Olds. Cheap and gets the job done! Looks like a pretty old can though.
Stroh's "the only fire brewed beer left in America" was their motto. It spells shorts backwards. My dad drank it, so guess what I drank my teenage years?
Thanks for the comments. I think it was on the side of the river for years and the high water pulled it down stream. It wasn't in the river very long because there was no algae on it. The side reads Keglined which is a patented process of soldered seams and a lining of the can to stop the can from rusting with whatever contents that was put in it.
Wolverine.