A Big wave and handshake from eastern Washington state.

Double S

Greenie
Aug 21, 2012
Lincoln County, Washington State
Detector(s) used
Garrett Freedom Ace Plus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy!, I'm Simon from Lincoln county, Wa. I was talking to my neighbor about a week ago about buying a used metal detector so that i could use it to locate some of my missing arrows with Field points and some with Broad heads I used during the hunting season. My main hobby is archery and bow hunting. wanted to recover the arrows. A couple days ago my neighbors knocks on the door and there he is with a metal detector in hand. Here you go...It's a gift for you and your son. I was surprised and sure thankful for the gift. He bought it years ago and it's just been sitting in the back of the closet. My son and I have taken it out to the back yard practicing on trash... We've found coins people have dropped in the grass. We've gone out in the CRP field and have found old style nails, metal parts that farmers would have used,etc. We're researching places to go to for metal detecting. We live right next to Lake Roosevelt but was told mb the NPS that detecting on Federal shoreline property is not allowed.

Simon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread