• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 60

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Clark's Florida Trade Tokens book shows 10¢ and 25¢ denominations from this merchant, but gives no additional information. After a little looking, I find a John R. Hughes, Jr. who is buried in the same county, but he seems to be too recent to be a son of this Hughes (i.e. born in 1950). More research as I get time. Please post this on tokencatalog, or with the diameter and permission to use your pics, I could do it.
John in the Great 208

eyemustdigtreasure

Silver Member
Mar 2, 2013
California
Detector(s) used
Fisher Gold Bug Pro
Tesoro Cibola
Nokta Pointer; Phillips SHS5200 phones
Nokta Macro SIMPLEX +
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Tokens are way special - they'd even beat finding old coins, as rarity dictates....

OP
OP
F

feral-silence

Mar 25, 2019
Albany, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clark's Florida Trade Tokens book shows 10¢ and 25¢ denominations from this merchant, but gives no additional information. After a little looking, I find a John R. Hughes, Jr. who is buried in the same county, but he seems to be too recent to be a son of this Hughes (i.e. born in 1950). More research as I get time. Please post this on tokencatalog, or with the diameter and permission to use your pics, I could do it.
John in the Great 208

Added. TokenCatalog #553700. Though, I may have done it incorrectly. Thanks for the help here.

idahotokens

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2003
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks for posting it - I edited it a bit to show the line breaks. The reverse is the side with the denomination on it, but swapping the pics left-to-right is above my pay grade on the site. The site admin will eventually do it.
John

OP
OP
F

feral-silence

Mar 25, 2019
Albany, GA
Detector(s) used
Equinox 900
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for posting it - I edited it a bit to show the line breaks. The reverse is the side with the denomination on it, but swapping the pics left-to-right is above my pay grade on the site. The site admin will eventually do it.
John

I was able to get the images sorted. I'm not sure if you have the Edit Inventory button when you look at it. I used that to re-upload the photos properly. Should be gold now.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread