What's new

A bit of 14 K today , and an "oldie, but goodie"

lorraine

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2010
Messages
4,474
Reaction score
3,764
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Hi :hello2:
A gorgeous day to be at the beach. Hunted for 3 hrs. in wet sand and pebbly dry sand.

Not too much to show for it, but did manage a bit of 14 K ( no marking, but tested 14 K with two tests).

Bracelet segment emitted a mellow , low tone and was about 8" deep.

Here's some pics, including an old bottle find from yesterday's hunt.

I have the bottle described as "Applied Crown Top" , but I may be wrong on this. Feel free to correct me if I am in error on this.

Thank you for looking

Lorraine
 

Attachments

  • DSCF1379.webp
    DSCF1379.webp
    52.8 KB · Views: 138
  • DSCF1386.webp
    DSCF1386.webp
    104.7 KB · Views: 118
  • DSCF1384.webp
    DSCF1384.webp
    100.1 KB · Views: 136
  • DSCF1380.webp
    DSCF1380.webp
    135.2 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF1369.webp
    DSCF1369.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF1391.webp
    DSCF1391.webp
    85.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I've been trying ( with no success) to post the pics in a certain order so that they follow the message story line, but I'm having trouble with this, and the pics get posted all out of order. I've requested help from the webmaster on this.

Is anyone else having this situation with pics..or is this just me????

Also, I tried of click and drag the photos below my message...nothing happened. Is that where I am supposed to click and drag?:dontknow:

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
Great finds again girl!!
Also, talked to greg on Diablo...hopefully the SS will be done soon....How much does the scoop pictured weight?



On the pictures you can drag them to the location needed, alittle tuff at first but all the work you put into the setup of the pictures, I'm sure you can do it....

Make your work area bigger by pulling this little guy down...
SNAG-0003.webp
 
Last edited:
Thanks, OBN, but please tell me where those diagonal stripes are located...on the pics, on the desk top, or on the page that I am using at this time...I can't find those diagonal stripes ???

the scoop in the post is 4.5 lbs...heavy for me

Lorraine

Also, I tried to click and drag the photos...nothing happened:dontknow:

Did you mean to click and drag on the photos below the message ..or after I upload them and they are still in the list box?

Lorraine
 
Last edited:
congrats on the bit of gold Lorraine!!
 
Fantastic,Just keep piling up that GOLD!
 
Congrats on the gold, glad you enjoyed the outing. Thats the most important.
 
gold is gold and good :thumbsup: always love the beach bottles
 
Thank you very much, OBN. It worked in my trial test!( as the saying goes.."if all else fails, follow directions") :icon_flower:

I appreciate that you took the time to make the video. that was very thoughtful of you.

I'll try it out on my next post...not sure when that will be.

HH
Lorraine
 
You were kept busy for sure . Always fun to find neat things like you always seem to do. :hello2:
 
Welcome to the forum, ddmac60 :hello:

Lorraine
 
Well done of your gold; i wish you luck.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom