What's new

A bit of white rain..

worldtalker

Platinum Member
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
May 11, 2011
Messages
21,617
Reaction score
31,162
Golden Thread
0
Location
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I reckon this means summers over..

K1600_DSCN5637.webp


Still a bit of it left indoors though..

DSCN5672.webp


Gotta keep the pantry full..

K1600_DSCN5612.webp

K1600_DSCN5701.webp

GOD Bless

Chris
 
I can only think of one time we've had any snow so far far at home. I guess the mountains are also behind normal snowfall this year.
 
Just got my electricity back from losing on Friday from all the sneaux in the deep south...5". Nothing like this since Dec '08.
 
My Daughter got 11 inches of the white stuff at her home outside of Atlanta Georgia Friday and Saturday.
 
WE had three or four inches of the "white death". And btw it's a four letter word! S N O W
 
Those are great pics!....In my humble opinion, the squirrel and inside flower are superb.
 
Nice photos. The first one looks very Christmas like! :icon_santa:
 
Slippery white trash from above....hate the stuff.

That Cardinal is saying.."Crap...here we go again!"
 
Slippery white trash from above....hate the stuff.

That Cardinal is saying.."Crap...here we go again!"

That is the first cardinal I've seen since last year.

It wouldn't bother me If I never saw that white trash again!
 
Last edited:
Just got my electricity back from losing on Friday from all the sneaux in the deep south...5". Nothing like this since Dec '08.

Did you folks have a snowball fight?:laughing7:
 
My Daughter got 11 inches of the white stuff at her home outside of Atlanta Georgia Friday and Saturday.

Maybe She will send you a snowball for Christmas.:laughing7:
 
Nice photos. The first one looks very Christmas like! :icon_santa:

When I lived in the Great Smoky Mountains(best place I ever lived in my life)I was amazed they grew into big trees!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom