patpall22 Sr. Member Joined Jul 4, 2006 Messages 436 Reaction score 174 Golden Thread 0 Location Carmel ca/ Big Sur ca Detector(s) used CTX 3030, whites DFX, XP DEUS, etrac and sandshark Feb 22, 2008 #1 Today I found my first proof of the year and it had to be an 87 . I'm still happy thought I've been looking for the P or D for a while with no luck. On the bright side, it's a new proof for my collection. Attachments 1987 half proof.webp 15.3 KB · Views: 260 Upvote 0
Today I found my first proof of the year and it had to be an 87 . I'm still happy thought I've been looking for the P or D for a while with no luck. On the bright side, it's a new proof for my collection.
TooManyHobbies Bronze Member Joined Dec 24, 2007 Messages 1,955 Reaction score 2,078 Golden Thread 0 Location CT Detector(s) used Whites MXT, DetectorPro HH Underwater Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 22, 2008 #2 Nice find. I found my second for the year, 1973 S.