OutBack Duo
Hero Member
- Joined
- Apr 21, 2005
- Messages
- 925
- Reaction score
- 38
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Olathe, KS
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE PRO
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,330160.0.htmld2 said:Thats a CW buckle but right now I cant remember what for, maybe a sling buckle...d2
CRUSADER said:http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,330160.0.htmld2 said:Thats a CW buckle but right now I cant remember what for, maybe a sling buckle...d2
think you right![]()
I'm going to be really picky now, so just ignore me somewhat. Rather than 'Perfect', it would be professionally sold as 'Extremely Fine' conditionOutBack Duo said:Thanks for the info. Once I knew what it was called I was able to search for other pictures online. Here is a good example of one. Mine looks to be in PERFECT condtion.

kuger said:Very nice!!!Some have a "Gaylord",makers stamp,I cant tell if yours does or not??
OutBack Duo said:kuger said:Very nice!!!Some have a "Gaylord",makers stamp,I cant tell if yours does or not??
I have these same pictures in high Res and I looked over the entire buckle and can't see any markings.