What's new

A clad kind of day.

Johncoho

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2014
Messages
2,862
Reaction score
7,292
Golden Thread
0
Location
Martinsburg, Pa. in the summer and Apache Junction
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT, Garrett AT Pro, Macro pinpointer, Garrett carrot pinpointer,
Lesch digger, Nel Tornado coil for ATPro, Garret ATMax with Nel Tornado coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to a local park in Mesa today and dug the most clad I have ever dug. No pictures as there was nothing notable. I should have taken pictures, but I already had the coins dumped into the clad bucket. 240 coins, 2 junk earrings, a Mexican 50 centavo coin, and a small silver cross. A six hour hunt and this old man is one tired puppy. Happy hunting and keep on swinging.
 
Upvote 12
Congrats on the clad haul. :occasion14: What did the 240 coins total in face value???
 
The total count by coin was 18 quarters, 32 dimes, 8 nickels, and the rest in pennies.
Congrats on the clad haul. :occasion14: What did the 240 coins total in face value???
 
18 x 25 = 450
32 x 10 = 320
8 x 5 = 40
182 x 1 = 182

Total: $9.92

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk
 
Love the penny count - everytime I get out - it blows my mind to imagine how many pennies are out there buried in this country.
 
240 coins... ouch. I once dug about 110 and that absolutely wore me out. I can't even imagine that.

Congrats on all of the coins!
 
Since I was hunting a newer park, I used a screwdriver to pop most of the coins out and didn't have too much deep digging. Alas it was still a tiring day. I went back to the same park Thursday and had another 200 plus clad day.
240 coins... ouch. I once dug about 110 and that absolutely wore me out. I can't even imagine that.

Congrats on all of the coins!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom