cyberdan
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 12, 2006
- Messages
- 4,599
- Reaction score
- 2,232
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Very Northern Left Coast
- Detector(s) used
- XLT & Bigfoot
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
I hit yardsales a lot and a few months ago I bought a box of Indian arrowheads and stone tools. At the very bottom was a taped shut metal box. It had a note taped to the outside. The tape had deteriated a lot so I know the contents were put in that box many years earlier. The note gave a Civil War battle site and inside were several mini balls.
now here is my question. If I was to post a photo of the mini balls does any one think it would be possible to locate the battle field by map dowsing? I would not post a photo of the note until after the dowsing.
now here is my question. If I was to post a photo of the mini balls does any one think it would be possible to locate the battle field by map dowsing? I would not post a photo of the note until after the dowsing.









