WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
BuckIdgr and I met up with Cowboye at a local park. We focused around the ball fields and Cowboye had a few teaching moments for us farm girls. He really took us to school.

Cowboye’s finds:

36EA87F3-5115-46A0-BD6B-ACD1F2EE2E9B.jpeg

BuckIdgr’s finds

A649EE32-313F-4622-8CD3-374006FF9AEC.jpeg

My finds:

4A0DB021-0F5C-4952-A96B-3DAF9E9B5A29.jpeg

It’s exciting having someone more knowledgeable about this hobby show us the ropes. And we found coins! Not like he did, but that’s part of the learning. Thank you, Cowboye for meeting up with us. Hopefully, the we will have some more mild days to get out.

Thanks for looking. 😊

~ WannaDig3687

Upvote 14

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
Get him to let you swing your machine over a deep coin before he digs it.
Based on your finds, you are going to quick and not listening for the faint short tones.
Grats for getting out and learning and may your next hunt have something fantastic ending up in your keeper pouch!
Thanks for the share and Merrry Christmas.

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
Get him to let you swing your machine over a deep coin before he digs it.
Based on your finds, you are going to quick and not listening for the faint short tones.
Grats for getting out and learning and may your next hunt have something fantastic ending up in your keeper pouch!
Thanks for the share and Merrry Christmas.
That’s a great idea. Thank you and Merry Christmas to you, also.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BuckIdgr and I met up with Cowboye at a local park. We focused around the ball fields and Cowboye had a few teaching moments for us farm girls. He really took us to school.

Cowboye’s finds:

View attachment 1998248

BuckIdgr’s finds

View attachment 1998249

My finds:

View attachment 1998250

It’s exciting having someone more knowledgeable about this hobby show us the ropes. And we found coins! Not like he did, but that’s part of the learning. Thank you, Cowboye for meeting up with us. Hopefully, the we will have some more mild days to get out.

Thanks for looking. 😊

~ WannaDig3687

Cowboye’s finds:

View attachment 1998248

BuckIdgr’s finds

View attachment 1998249

My finds:

View attachment 1998250

Thanks for looking. 😊

~ WannaDig3687
Nice!!! Congrats!!!!

OP
OP
W

WannaDig3687

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2017
O-H-I-O
Detector(s) used
Garret ATMAX
Primary Interest:
Other
we didnt have alot of time today, but i am working on trying to show them a few things.

Everything I have learned about metal detecting is mostly from reading posts on Tnet and some videos. Then, I showed BuckIdgr. It’s going to be great for us to have hands on learning. We are grateful that our circles crossed again. Looking forward to getting out again! 🤗

billb

Silver Member
Sep 23, 2010
New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Excalibur2,,silver sabre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Cowboye’s finds:

View attachment 1998248

BuckIdgr’s finds

View attachment 1998249

My finds:

View attachment 1998250

Thanks for looking. 😊

~ WannaDig3687
WD. Getting out and having a great time is very rewarding and coming back home with more than you left with is a bonus also
Hope your Christmas was bright and wishing you Happiness and Health in the New Year

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread