What's new

A couple light weight finds...

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 28, 2010
Messages
1,259
Reaction score
1,209
Golden Thread
1
Location
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
but I'll take them!

4 gram 10K white gold band and a 4 gram 2 tone 14K band. A Junker heart ring and a .925 earring. A couple coins and just good fun. Thanks for looking and good luck out there!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0343.webp
    IMG_0343.webp
    20.4 KB · Views: 201
  • IMG_0346.webp
    IMG_0346.webp
    13.7 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_0347.webp
    IMG_0347.webp
    11.8 KB · Views: 198
Upvote 0
That two tone ring is niiiice..
 
That"s a great find TNT. Ray
 
You are on a roll, Congratulations.
 
Very nice couple of rings, great job!

I also like your photo's, I use the same coral, and think it makes a great photo "prop". Your shell works equally well also.
 
great hunting, tn t-K9!

I love that two -toner...it's beautiful!

Lorraine
 
Nice finds.. Can't complain about a day like that.. Congrats.
 
All very nice finds. Nice hunting.
:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom