What's new

a couple maine points

mainejman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2012
Messages
1,046
Reaction score
1,878
Golden Thread
0
Location
maine
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cant tell you much about them rather than they were found by me.Both were found by streams.The larger one is rhyolite.Not sure on the other black and red rock.The larger is probably archaic.I dont know what types they are.

ForumRunner_20140211_215326.webp



ForumRunner_20140211_215432.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice find! I don't have much luck in the streams around here although I did pick up a super ugly one up in one the other day but I'll spare ya'll the eye sore.
 
Their not that bad of points, all good finds:thumbsup:
 
They look wicked. I bet that first one is old as well. Very nice points.
 
Just guesses but maybe St Anne for the first one and Greene for the second.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom