What's new

A couple more gold...I think!

fredinbelize

Hero Member
Joined
May 22, 2007
Messages
799
Reaction score
558
Golden Thread
0
Location
Huntington Beach,CA
Detector(s) used
Ace250
Whites Surf PI Pro
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
I found two items that I'm not 100% sure about. The first is a gold ring with CZ's. It is marked 10KB. One reference on the web says it means it's Mexican gold. The other find is an earring that is marked 8KL. Someone suggested it means gold-layered. Anyone know? Thanks and good luck out there :occasion14:
 

Attachments

  • P3110174.webp
    P3110174.webp
    645.4 KB · Views: 186
  • P3110177.webp
    P3110177.webp
    314 KB · Views: 188
  • P3110180.webp
    P3110180.webp
    371.4 KB · Views: 180
  • P3110179.webp
    P3110179.webp
    341.8 KB · Views: 184
Upvote 0
Nice stuff.
Good for you.
 
Fred, that is a beautiful 10 K ring...I love that cross design!
Not sure about the earring...it does look a bit "worn out", but I hope it turns out to be gold:thumbsup:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom