What's new

A couple nice finds

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The tape one is just an opinion and the creek got several inches of rain now it's turning new facts for me
 

Attachments

  • image-3438233748.webp
    image-3438233748.webp
    56.9 KB · Views: 127
  • image-317853358.webp
    image-317853358.webp
    64.1 KB · Views: 229
  • image-877481541.webp
    image-877481541.webp
    44.2 KB · Views: 129
  • image-1406771024.webp
    image-1406771024.webp
    38.5 KB · Views: 119
  • image-834030104.webp
    image-834030104.webp
    56.8 KB · Views: 125
  • image-3874061140.webp
    image-3874061140.webp
    60.4 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
You must live on the largest Indian settlement on north america with all those finds. You find more in one day than I see all summer. Jealous?? No. Okay, maybe. :)
 
Lol I think I just get lucky thank you for your nice comments
 
Whats the blue tape for?


attachment.php


All very nice finds but, This one is the heartbreaker to me. That would have been a super nice point.
 
Last edited:
Lol un finished
 

Attachments

  • image-2774984711.webp
    image-2774984711.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 113
If I wouldn't of found that yesterday it would of been washed away last night ;) I think it maybe a drill but not sure looks like a e notch big sandy
 
When did you get rain? We have been needing some here in Tn. Nice finds. Like that dover piece. :hello:
 
We got most last night been a few showers here in the last hour
 
:icon_thumright: Those truly are some heartbreakers, but keep looking and hopefully you will find that''Humdinger"!
 
Last edited:
Yeah I've got more nice heartbreaks than the other way
 
Raining here now just started around 6pm. You got some good ones.
 
The one with the tape looks to be a broken knife blade, I think they did finish it JMO real nice finds:thumbsup:
 
Nice artifact finds!! Keep searching!!! And of course posting the finds.
 
Thanks guys I did see a knife that looked real close it looks as if they started two tips a fossil looked to b in the way idk
 

Attachments

  • image-1277484357.webp
    image-1277484357.webp
    40.1 KB · Views: 108

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom