What's new

A couple of Lost Lakes

capsmith

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 10, 2011
Messages
263
Reaction score
166
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tennessee
Detector(s) used
White
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here is a couple,from middle Tennessee you may enjoy looking at .
Lost Lakes 003.webp
The one on the left is 3.25 in and the other is 2.75 in
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
nice points.. I never find any basel notched points
 
Like the bevel. So seeing lost lakes that you have found what do you feel the one you posted earlier is? You obviously know your typology? Nice finds.
 
Like the bevel. So seeing lost lakes that you have found what do you feel the one you posted earlier is? You obviously know your typology? Nice finds.

I am just not sure maybe a Williams,dont think it a dove or lost lake.
 
I am just not sure maybe a Williams,dont think it a dove or lost lake.

Not familiar with a Williams type in Tennessee. But then I am in the south east section by Ala and Ga.
Good luck.
 
Nice Lost Lakes capsmith. One of my favorite Archaic types along with the Thebes.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom