A couple of old pins I found back in the 70s. (one revolutionary war?)

history hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 12, 2007
Menasha WI.
Detector(s) used
Nox 800 AT Max, Mine lab se pro/ Teknetics 7500 / teknetics 8000 / fisher m-scope (aquanut) 1280x/2ea compass relic magnum 6 /compass yukon 77b (professional) /compass yukon 71b
I found these and always wondered how old the eagle one was. The other one is obvious. If you know anything about the age of it, or anything at all I would appreciate it. Thanks for looking.

phpriMlIWPM.jpg

Attachments

• phpC82lcfPM.jpg
    phpC82lcfPM.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 224
  • phpIXHvT5PM.jpg
    phpIXHvT5PM.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 219
  • phpf7qgImPM.jpg
    phpf7qgImPM.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 214

Bigcypresshunter

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2004
South Florida
Detector(s) used
70's Whites TM Amphibian, HH Pulse, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
traderoftreasures said:
thirteen stars for original colonies
traderoftreasures said:
some of you may have noticed that i like to guess first with absolutely no research or education. and i am wrong 99.5% of the time
I must be careful because I do that too. Often on a gut feeling. The only one I know that doesnt guess is PBK.

As far as the 13 stars, you are correct.
The wheel is styled after a six-mule-wagon wheel and represents transportation and delivery of supplies. The wheel has thirteen spokes, a red and white hub and a blue felloe (the outer edge of the wheel) embedded with thirteen gilt (gold) stars. The thirteen stars and spokes of the wheel represent the original colonies and the origin of the Corps which occurred during the Revolutionary War.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread