Sand Gnat Full Member Joined Jul 25, 2012 Messages 239 Reaction score 115 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Excalibur II 1000, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett A/T Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Stealth Classic Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #1 Here are the keepers from 2 recent hunts. Air Force ring is unmarked. I believe it to be stainless. Both earrings are marked .925. Not sure but think the other ring is a toe ring. Tested at 10k but failed. Thanks for looking! Upvote 0
Here are the keepers from 2 recent hunts. Air Force ring is unmarked. I believe it to be stainless. Both earrings are marked .925. Not sure but think the other ring is a toe ring. Tested at 10k but failed. Thanks for looking!
tngirl Hero Member Joined Mar 16, 2012 Messages 634 Reaction score 224 Golden Thread 0 Location N. Middle Tennessee Detector(s) used Fisher 1266x & 1280 Aquanaut, White's XLT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 27, 2013 #2 Nice finds! I'd love to find a ring like that.
lorraine Silver Member Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 4,474 Reaction score 3,764 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab GT; Sov Elite Primary Interest: Beach & Shallow Water Hunting Jun 27, 2013 #3 Beautiful ring finds, Sand Gnat! I like those close-up shots of the Air Force ring; nice job on the photography! Lorraine
Beautiful ring finds, Sand Gnat! I like those close-up shots of the Air Force ring; nice job on the photography! Lorraine