A couple of rings, one of them 925 Silve. School and skate park.

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cool hunt Skippy...it's awesome that the kids were very polite...the kids at our local skate park would 1) Take your detector and beat you with it 2) Rob you blind 3) Steal your car...lol...just kidding, but the last time I hunted within earshot of the skate park, I heard a few comments I acted like I didn't hear due to the headphones...oh well...I probably did the same thing 35 years ago...ha! Thx Skippy...ddf

Texas Ed

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2016
Texas Gulf Coast
Detector(s) used
AT Pro - CZ-3D - Tesoro Cortez - Sea Hunter Mark II - GTI 2500 - GTAx 550 - F75 S E - F19 - Pro Pointer AT - Pro Pointer II - Perdator Raptor Model 31
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats to you on your clad - rings and St. Christopher metal finds and it's always good news to hear about polite & helpful childern - anyway thanks for the post good reading & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED

Subterranean

Silver Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southwest Missouri
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro (Julio), Garrett AT Max (Medusa), Garrett Pro Pointer, White's Prism V, Lesche Digger.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the pretty silver ring, Skippy. I have had so many heartbreaker bling rings that I carry my own Nitro Glycerin and defibrillator now, :laughing7: , but someday, as GOD as my witness, I will dig a real gold/platinum ring with a real diamond in it! I scouted a new skate park in a nearby city and your post has inspired me to go back an hit it. Sub 8-)

Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Nice hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sweet silver ring and heart attack maker!
Congrats!

Agent Green

Jul 19, 2013
Midwest
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800, CTX 3030, Tesoro Silver Umax,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for the info Skippy.. sounds interesting... Congrats on the finds!! :occasion14:

Chizzy

Bronze Member
Feb 11, 2015
North Central PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre, Tesoro Vaquero, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Impressive ring count, Skip......always nice to add a silver (or gold) to the total count.
I remember you were a student of human nature and movements in public places. Your studies are paying big dividends!!
Also a great job nurturing the next generation of mders..........hopefully................

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread