What's new

A couple of rings, one of them 925 Silve. School and skate park.

Skippy SH13

Bronze Member
Joined
Feb 18, 2015
Messages
1,147
Reaction score
2,376
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Edit: No longer maintaining post
 
Last edited:
Upvote 34
Cool hunt Skippy...it's awesome that the kids were very polite...the kids at our local skate park would 1) Take your detector and beat you with it 2) Rob you blind 3) Steal your car...lol...just kidding, but the last time I hunted within earshot of the skate park, I heard a few comments I acted like I didn't hear due to the headphones...oh well...I probably did the same thing 35 years ago...ha! Thx Skippy...ddf
 
Very nice bunch of finds congrats on the silver
 
Congrats to you on your clad - rings and St. Christopher metal finds and it's always good news to hear about polite & helpful childern - anyway thanks for the post good reading & I wish you many more great finds while out dirt fishin.

Texas ED
 
Nice Kast Master (lure) too!
 
Congrats on the pretty silver ring, Skippy. I have had so many heartbreaker bling rings that I carry my own Nitro Glycerin and defibrillator now, :laughing7: , but someday, as GOD as my witness, I will dig a real gold/platinum ring with a real diamond in it! I scouted a new skate park in a nearby city and your post has inspired me to go back an hit it. Sub 8-)
 
Nice hunt, congratulations! :occasion14:
 
Sweet silver ring and heart attack maker!
Congrats!
 
Thanks for the info Skippy.. sounds interesting... Congrats on the finds!! :occasion14:
 
Impressive ring count, Skip......always nice to add a silver (or gold) to the total count.
I remember you were a student of human nature and movements in public places. Your studies are paying big dividends!!
Also a great job nurturing the next generation of mders..........hopefully................
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom