What's new

A couple of silver days.

SilverDollar54

Tenderfoot
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
9
Reaction score
23
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
M
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20151105_160050~2.webp20151105_160251~2.webp20151105_155858~2.webp20151105_160418~2.webp20151105_160450~2.webp
Just picked up new phone can finally post again. Last Friday Saint Michael charm. Sunday rose ring which is marked sterling SETA. Tuesday was the dime. Today large ring. Not sure what it is made of. Head was knock off. Includes around $25 in clad not shown. Total hunt around 12 hours.
 

Attachments

  • 20151105_160152~2.webp
    20151105_160152~2.webp
    176.6 KB · Views: 83
Upvote 14
Sounds like you had some decent sites. I normally average about a buck and a half an hour unless I am hunting my honey hole. Congrats on pulling those silvers.:occasion14:
 
Nice job with the silver :icon_thumright:
 
Nice group of silvers.
 
Really nice finds
 
Great silver saves:thumbsup: I am really liking the Rose ring. Very ornate.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom